This process needs some tinkering!
Tools: precision Phillips screwdriver, soldering iron, solder.
POWERUP 3.0 modules, sold after October 2017 are equipped with a connector for a quick replacement, this will eliminate the need for soldering!
1. Use a precision Phillips screwdriver to unscrew the 4 screw from the bottom of the canopy.
2. Carefully remove the canopy.
3. Pull out the battery and locate the red and black wires.
4. Use a soldering iron to disconnect the battery and solder the new one into place.
*Make sure to keep the red and black positions!
5. Place the components back into place.
6. Place the canopy into place and screw the 4 screws back.