The POWERUP DART is equipped with a high-speed motor and propeller and a lightweight design, which makes it an over-powered airplane. The thrust to weight ratio, combined with a carefully crafted paper templates and cross carbon spine, enables POWERUP DART to perform high G aerobatic maneuvers, climb vertically and recover from steep descends.
Articles in this section
- Q: What Is the Difference Between POWERUP 3.0 and POWERUP DART?
- Q: What Makes the POWERUP DART Aerobatic?
- Q: How Durable Is the POWERUP 3.0/DART?
- Q: Can the POWERUP 3.0/DART Fly In Windy Conditions?
- Q: How Do I Control and Steer the Airplane?
- Q: How easy is it to fly POWERUP DART?
- Q : What is the estimated flight time of the 3.0/Dart?
- Q: Is It Possible to Fly Multiple Airplanes At the Same Time and In Close Vicinity?
- Q: Which Smartphones Can I Use With POWERUP DART?
- Q: Where Should I Fly?