POWERUP DART lets you take a part in the magic of flying, constructing your very own aircraft. A beginner pilot will need to take some time learning to trim and adjust the paper airplane in order to achieve a balanced airplane and precise control. The app is equipped with flight-assist control system that restrains the airplane from diving in sharp turns. The more you fly, the better you get. The better you get, the more you enjoy! Flying aerobatics is easy, most of the tricks are done in boost mode which is literally throttle open 100%, looping and barrel rolls are easy and incredibly fun. Taking off with landing gear (only supplied with the Standard kits) is also easy, just throttle up and lift-off.
Articles in this section
- Q: What Is the Difference Between POWERUP 3.0 and POWERUP DART?
- Q: What Makes the POWERUP DART Aerobatic?
- Q: How Durable Is the POWERUP 3.0/DART?
- Q: Can the POWERUP 3.0/DART Fly In Windy Conditions?
- Q: How Do I Control and Steer the Airplane?
- Q: How easy is it to fly POWERUP DART?
- Q : What is the estimated flight time of the 3.0/Dart?
- Q: Is It Possible to Fly Multiple Airplanes At the Same Time and In Close Vicinity?
- Q: Which Smartphones Can I Use With POWERUP DART?
- Q: Where Should I Fly?