Taking off with the wheels (supplied only with the Standard kit) require a smooth surface, such as smooth cement or concrete for outdoors locations or parquet floor in a gymnasium or large office space. Take off distance is approximately 12 feet / 3.5 meters.
Articles in this section
- Q: What Is the Difference Between POWERUP 3.0 and POWERUP DART?
- Q: What Makes the POWERUP DART Aerobatic?
- Q: How Durable Is the POWERUP DART?
- Q: Can the POWERUP DART Fly In Windy Conditions?
- Q: How Do I Control and Steer the Airplane?
- Q: How easy is it to fly POWERUP DART?
- Q: Is It Possible to Fly Multiple Airplanes At the Same Time and In Close Vicinity?
- Q: Which Smartphones Can I Use With POWERUP DART?
- Q: Where Should I Fly?
- Q: How Far Can I Fly the POWERUP DART?