The DART does not have a camera, some confuse this product with the POWERUP FPV that does have a wifi streaming camera. If you want to try putting a small camera on the airplane note that the max payload is limited to a few grams and dependent on the wing size and design, we did not try it.
Articles in this section
- Q: What Is the Difference Between POWERUP 3.0 and POWERUP DART?
- Q: What Makes the POWERUP DART Aerobatic?
- Q: How Durable Is the POWERUP 3.0/DART?
- Q: Can the POWERUP 3.0/DART Fly In Windy Conditions?
- Q: How Do I Control and Steer the Airplane?
- Q: How easy is it to fly POWERUP DART?
- Q : What is the estimated flight time of the 3.0/Dart?
- Q: Is It Possible to Fly Multiple Airplanes At the Same Time and In Close Vicinity?
- Q: Which Smartphones Can I Use With POWERUP DART?
- Q: Where Should I Fly?