The POWERUP DART module is built from highly durable and flexible materials. Even in normal use some parts will wear out and will need to be replaced in time. Spare parts kits are available on our website, including propellers, bumpers, rudders and a stabilizer.
Articles in this section
- Q: What Is the Difference Between POWERUP 3.0 and POWERUP DART?
- Q: What Makes the POWERUP DART Aerobatic?
- Q: How Durable Is the POWERUP 3.0/DART?
- Q: Can the POWERUP 3.0/DART Fly In Windy Conditions?
- Q: How Do I Control and Steer the Airplane?
- Q: How easy is it to fly POWERUP DART?
- Q : What is the estimated flight time of the 3.0/Dart?
- Q: Is It Possible to Fly Multiple Airplanes At the Same Time and In Close Vicinity?
- Q: Which Smartphones Can I Use With POWERUP DART?
- Q: Where Should I Fly?