There’s nothing to worry about. Just turn the module ON/OFF button to the ON position, connect the charging cable and fully charge the plane until the LED is flashing slower again. Your POWERUP DART will be ready for its next flight!
Articles in this section
- Q: What Is the Difference Between POWERUP 3.0 and POWERUP DART?
- Q: What Makes the POWERUP DART Aerobatic?
- Q: How Durable Is the POWERUP DART?
- Q: Can the POWERUP DART Fly In Windy Conditions?
- Q: How Do I Control and Steer the Airplane?
- Q: How easy is it to fly POWERUP DART?
- Q: Is It Possible to Fly Multiple Airplanes At the Same Time and In Close Vicinity?
- Q: Which Smartphones Can I Use With POWERUP DART?
- Q: Where Should I Fly?
- Q: How Far Can I Fly the POWERUP DART?