The POWERUP DART is controlled by an app on your smartphone. The airplane is connected to the smartphone via Bluetooth. Ascending & descending is achieved by increasing or decreasing the propeller speed, by sliding the throttle on the screen up or down. Steering is done by a rudder, tilting the phone right or left will tilt the rudder and steer the airplane.
Articles in this section
- Q: What Is the Difference Between POWERUP 3.0 and POWERUP DART?
- Q: What Makes the POWERUP DART Aerobatic?
- Q: How Durable Is the POWERUP DART?
- Q: Can the POWERUP DART Fly In Windy Conditions?
- Q: How Do I Control and Steer the Airplane?
- Q: How easy is it to fly POWERUP DART?
- Q: Is It Possible to Fly Multiple Airplanes At the Same Time and In Close Vicinity?
- Q: Which Smartphones Can I Use With POWERUP DART?
- Q: Where Should I Fly?
- Q: How Far Can I Fly the POWERUP DART?