The POWERUP DART is made of durable material: Carbon fiber rods, Nylon reinforced with glass fibers and Polypropylene plastics and a rubber bumper. It can withstand some impressive crashes. Having said that, no flying machine is unbreakable. Flying on a soft surface will prolong the POWERUP DART life. Spare parts for repair and maintenance are available on our website. Paper wing damaged? just fold a new one.
Articles in this section
- Q: What Is the Difference Between POWERUP 3.0 and POWERUP DART?
- Q: What Makes the POWERUP DART Aerobatic?
- Q: How Durable Is the POWERUP DART?
- Q: Can the POWERUP DART Fly In Windy Conditions?
- Q: How Do I Control and Steer the Airplane?
- Q: How easy is it to fly POWERUP DART?
- Q: Is It Possible to Fly Multiple Airplanes At the Same Time and In Close Vicinity?
- Q: Which Smartphones Can I Use With POWERUP DART?
- Q: Where Should I Fly?
- Q: How Far Can I Fly the POWERUP DART?