For the best experience of precise and smooth flight maneuvers, it is best to fly on a non-windy day. Alternatively, a closed space like a gym or atrium is ideal. The fast speed low drag design of the POWERUP 3.0/DART will allow you to fly also in light winds up to 11-MPH as long as there are no turbulence and air gusts.
Articles in this section
- Q: What Is the Difference Between POWERUP 3.0 and POWERUP DART?
- Q: What Makes the POWERUP DART Aerobatic?
- Q: How Durable Is the POWERUP 3.0/DART?
- Q: Can the POWERUP 3.0/DART Fly In Windy Conditions?
- Q: How Do I Control and Steer the Airplane?
- Q: How easy is it to fly POWERUP DART?
- Q : What is the estimated flight time of the 3.0/Dart?
- Q: Is It Possible to Fly Multiple Airplanes At the Same Time and In Close Vicinity?
- Q: Which Smartphones Can I Use With POWERUP DART?
- Q: Where Should I Fly?