For the best experience of precise and smooth flight maneuvers, it is best to fly on a non-windy day. Alternatively, a closed space like a gym or atrium is ideal. The fast speed low drag design of the POWERUP DART will allow you to fly also in light winds up to 10MPH as long as there are no turbulence and air gusts.
Articles in this section
- Q: What Is the Difference Between POWERUP 3.0 and POWERUP DART?
- Q: What Makes the POWERUP DART Aerobatic?
- Q: How Durable Is the POWERUP DART?
- Q: Can the POWERUP DART Fly In Windy Conditions?
- Q: How Do I Control and Steer the Airplane?
- Q: How easy is it to fly POWERUP DART?
- Q: Is It Possible to Fly Multiple Airplanes At the Same Time and In Close Vicinity?
- Q: Which Smartphones Can I Use With POWERUP DART?
- Q: Where Should I Fly?
- Q: How Far Can I Fly the POWERUP DART?