The POWERUP DART barebone version is hand launched. The main advantage of the landing gear (wheels and rear skid) is the option to take off from the ground. Except for being fun, with taking off from the ground you can avoid switching hands after launch and simply hold the smartphone in your preferred hand. The POWERUP DART with the landing gear added weight will have reduced performance.
Articles in this section
- Q: What Is the Difference Between POWERUP 3.0 and POWERUP DART?
- Q: What Makes the POWERUP DART Aerobatic?
- Q: How Durable Is the POWERUP DART?
- Q: Can the POWERUP DART Fly In Windy Conditions?
- Q: How Do I Control and Steer the Airplane?
- Q: How easy is it to fly POWERUP DART?
- Q: Is It Possible to Fly Multiple Airplanes At the Same Time and In Close Vicinity?
- Q: Which Smartphones Can I Use With POWERUP DART?
- Q: Where Should I Fly?
- Q: How Far Can I Fly the POWERUP DART?