- Fly in a wide open field of at least 150 meters/500 feet in diameter, clear of power lines, trees, buildings and water bodies.
- The POWERUP is not a drone, It advances forward at high speeds and needs more space to maneuver.
- Fly on a softy grassy field, a direct hit on a hard surface such as a parking lot may damage your airplane.
- Never fly next to buildings or trees, Your POWERUP might get caught in a high tree or on a roof top, additionally buildings and trees may cause turbulence and divert your airplane.
- Football, baseball and soccer fields may be large enough, but are usually surrounded with houses.
- When flying in a residential area or over crowded parks, there is a risk of hitting someone. Always take precaution before launching your POWERUP.