- Use the a standard micro usb cable for charging
- Switch must be in the ON/CHRG position for charging.
- The indicator light on the Smart Module starts to flash rapidly. After about 20 minutes, the Smart Module is fully charged, and the indicator light stops flashing rapidly.
- Bring with you extra charged POWERUP power modules, a powerbank and cables to charge between flights when you are out flying.
- Be sure to charge all your modules fully after you finished flying, this will extend your POWERUP battery life.