- Once you press the trim test button, the propeller will turn on automatically and shut off after 5 seconds, during this time you will need to adjust or test fly your airplane. During the test flight, the airplane will not respond to your throttle or phone angle which are preset as part of the test.
- Step 1 - Trim your electric rudder , verify it is aligned with the center of the airplane.
- Step 2 - Trim your elevators, raise both up slightly and test flight using the trim button.
- Step 3 - Trim your rear Keel rudder, bend is slightly to the right to counter balance the torque of the propeller. Test fly using the keel trim button.
- Go to "fly" only after you trimmed your airplane properly.
- Always make one change at a time when you trim.
- Never hold your airplane by the wing, this will distort your trim settings.