Caution: All instructions and warnings must be followed exactly. Mishandling of Li-Po batteries can result in a fire, personal injury, and/or property damage.
Read the following safety instructions and warnings before handling, charging or using the Li-Po battery:
- By handling, charging or using the included Li-Po battery, you assume all risks associated with lithium batteries.
- If at any time the battery begins to balloon or swell, discontinue to use immediately. If charging or ischarging, discontinue and disconnect. Continuing to use, charge or discharge a battery that is ballooning or swelling can result in fire.
- Always store the battery at room temperature in a dry area for best results.
- Always transport or temporarily store the battery in a temperature range of -20oC to 35oC. Do not store battery or aircraft in a car or direct sunlight. If stored in a hot car, the battery can be damaged or even catch fire.
- Always charge batteries away from flammable materials.
- Always inspect the battery before charging and never charge damaged batteries.
- Always disconnect the battery after charging, and let the charger cool between charges.
- Always constantly monitor the temperature of the battery pack while charging.
- Only use a charger specifically designed to charge Li-Po batteries. Failure to charge the battery with a compatible charger may cause fire resulting in personal injury and/or property damage.
- Never cover warning labels with hook and loop strips.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Never charge batteries outside recommend levels.
- Never attempt to dismantle, alter, puncture or short-circuit the battery or charger.
- Never allow minors to charge battery packs.
- Never charge batteries in extremely hot or cold places (recommended between 0oC to 45oC) or place in direct sunlight.