The trim process is done on the next tab.
- Always trim your module and airplane before flying.
- Start with the electric rudder and follow with the Elevators and Keel trimming.
- If you replaced your POWERUP module or airplane, you must trim again.
- Always trim one surface at a time and observe the effect.
- Never hold your airplane by the wing this may change the trim settings.
- Make very small adjustments each time you trim.
- Raising the elevators to accesivly will turn them into airbrakes which will reduce your flight performance.