The propeller should always move freely and should never be jammed or blocked when applying the throttle.
Applying thottie to a jammed motor, may damage the POWERUP permanently.
How to protect your POWERUP and avoid a jammed Motor:
- DO NOT drive the dart on the floor of your house, the propeller may collect lint and hair easily on the propeller and motor and jam it in seconds.
- The only place to fly indoors is in an open space or a gym.
- When landing or after crashing always reduce the throttle to zero at once.
- If taking off from the ground, verify that propeller is not touching the rear skid.
- For maximum protection of you unit always takeoff using the throttle and not the boost button, throttle up carefully and takeoff at 65%-70% Boost button should be used only when in the air.
What should I do if the propeller is stuck and motor jammed?
- If your propeller is jammed and has hair or weed wrapped around it, turn off the module and try to remove the blocking material carefully, the propeller must turn freely with a flick of a finger, if needed remove the propeller, this must be done only with a tool, pulling the propeller out without a tool may pull out the entire motor and damage the unit permanently.
- If you suspect that your unit is defective due to a jammed motor, please do not use it, turn it off and put it out of reach of children, contact support@poweruptoys for help.
- What is the indication of a damage caused by a motor jam? The propeller has no response to throttle when app is connected OR propeller turns all the time even if app is off. in this case turn the unit off and contact support.