- Check here for compatible phones first.
- Make sure that the POWERUP 3.0 is fully charged before connecting.
- Make sure your PowerUp 3.0 smart module is turned to the ON position. (Look for the tiny switch located behind the antenna, carefully move it to the right)
- Turn on your phone’s Bluetooth.
- Turn off your phone’s WiFi.
- Pairing is done by proximity between phone and smart module, just "Touch & Go"
- The app will display "searching" until a connection is established.
- If the app keeps showing "searching" and the module doesn't connect, restart the module, kill the app (force stop it) and launch it again.
- If it still hasn’t connected, make sure no one else has already connected to your PowerUp 3.0. If the LED light blinks twice every second, it means it is already connected to another phone. Turn the module off and on again, and try connecting again.
- For iPHONE with IOS 11 you might need to restart your phone if it doesn't connect.
- For Android smartphones, enable "location" on your phone.
- Your phone might not have Bluetooth Smart technology.