- Check here for compatible phones first.
Make sure your PowerUp 3.0 smart module is turned to the ON position. (Look for the tiny switch located above the micro-USB port, carefully move it to the right)
Turn on your phone’s Bluetooth.
- Turn off your phone’s WiFi.
Pairing is done by proximity between phone and smart module , just "Touch & Go"
- If it still hasn’t connected, make sure no one else has already connected to your PowerUp 3.0. If the LED light blinks twice every second, it means it is already connected to another phone. Turn the module off and on again, and try connecting again.
- If it still does not work check that your module is charged.
- Your phone might not have Bluetooth Smart technology.