At PowerUp, we strongly encourage experimentation, and part of the fun is tweaking your airplane designs to achieve the best results. You can check out some recommended styles in our Template tab (in the Home Screen), or create original designs and share your success with us on Facebook! Keep in mind that not every style of paper plane works with the PowerUp module – the plane cannot exceed 8 inches in length, and there must be a crease down the center to attach your PowerUp module. And of course, PowerUp can only enhance your paper plane’s capabilities if it is able to fly well on its own.
Articles in this section
- Q - How do I know my product is original?
- Q - Who would enjoy using the PowerUp Free Flight (2.0) ?
- Q - What is the difference between PowerUp 2.0 and PowerUp 3.0?
- Q - Does the PowerUp kit include paper planes?
- Q - In What languages are the Instructions?
- Q - What Kind of Batteries Should I Use?
- Q - Where can I Fly my Free Flight Paper Air Plane?
- Q - What Wind Conditions are Suitable for Flight?
- Q - Can I charge the motor for more than 20 seconds?
- Q - How Much Force should I Apply to Launch my Plane?