The PowerUp module is made of a highly durable carbon fiber composite, so it will not break with normal use. But that does not mean it is indestructible! Make sure to fly in open fields to avoid crashing into trees, concrete, or anything potentially damaging. The PowerUp is not waterproof… but neither are paper planes!
Articles in this section
- Q - How do I know my product is original?
- Q - Who would enjoy using the PowerUp Free Flight (2.0) ?
- Q - What is the difference between PowerUp 2.0 and PowerUp 3.0?
- Q - Does the PowerUp kit include paper planes?
- Q - In What languages are the Instructions?
- Q - What Kind of Batteries Should I Use?
- Q - Where can I Fly my Free Flight Paper Air Plane?
- Q - What Wind Conditions are Suitable for Flight?
- Q - Can I charge the motor for more than 20 seconds?
- Q - How Much Force should I Apply to Launch my Plane?