One set of batteries will provide over fifty fully charged flights, but you must wait two minutes in between charges. Never use old or rechargeable batteries.
Articles in this section
- Q - How do I know my product is original?
- Q - Who would enjoy using the PowerUp Free Flight (2.0) ?
- Q - What is the difference between PowerUp 2.0 and PowerUp 3.0?
- Q - Does the PowerUp kit include paper planes?
- Q - In What languages are the Instructions?
- Q - What Kind of Batteries Should I Use?
- Q - Where can I Fly my Free Flight Paper Air Plane?
- Q - What Wind Conditions are Suitable for Flight?
- Q - Can I charge the motor for more than 20 seconds?
- Q - How Much Force should I Apply to Launch my Plane?