- Wind direction.
- Are the control surfaces adjusted correctly?
2. Face the wind.
3. Choose a distant target to fly to.
4. Hold the aircraft with your throwing hand.
5. Use the other hand to snuggly plug the battery pack into the charging port.
6. Listen carefully for the increase in thrust as the whizzing sound of the propeller grows. Give it about a 5 to 10 second count before you remove the charger.
7. Launch immediately with a gentle push.
Note: If it’s windy, use very little power to launch the airplane.
8. Observe your airplane until it lands; identify unintended behavior, and adjust accordingly. After achieving a straight and level flight, you are ready for your first maneuvered flight.
Warning: Do not charge the motor for more than 20 seconds!
Go to the next step - Free Flying