What you see:
• The motor stops working, the electric rudder aligns with the keel, and the airplane stops responding.
• The smartphone app says Searching.
• The app shows signal strength and battery charge level at 0.
There is no connection between the smart module and your phone.
What you should do:
• Restart the smartphone app, and wait while it reconnects with the Smart Module. If the problem persists:
- Close the app, and turn off the Smart Module.
- Turn on the Smart Module.
- Open the smartphone app.
• If the problem persists, restart your smartphone, open the PowerUp app, and wait while it reconnects with the Smart Module. If the problem persists, your Smart Module is damaged.
Back to the PowerUp 3.0 User Guide