- Always fly with with a partner so you will have another set of eyes, as a back up.
- Use the white area on the airplane template to write your name, phone number and email, to help the finder contact you.
When your airplane lands out of sight
- Mark the exact direction of the last point you have seen the airplane. If you last saw the airplane while it was still airborne, mark its last heading as well
- If you have another person with you, ask him to stay on spot and guide you to the last location you have seen the airplane
- The airplane is usually closer than you think!
- Listen carefully for the buzzer
- Take your smartphone with you, and as you get closer, try to lock on the the airplane again
- Look at the video to get hints for the location.
- Examine the Signal Strength, and go in the direction the numbers are getting closer to zero (-40 db is closer than -60 db).
- If you can't hear the buzzer, activate it with the button.
Go to the next page - Correcting Problems - Failure To Charge
Back to the PowerUp FPV User Guide