The FPV Module is connected to a power source, but the module’s indicator light does not turn green.
What you should do:
- Make sure the battery is inserted BEFORE the cable is connected!
- Using a PC as a source of power takes more than 120 minutes for a full charge; please wait until this time is over before you remove the cable.
- Connect the cable to another source to check whether the original source was not compatible.
- Check if your USB cable is damaged. Re-test by using another USB cable.
- If you have on hand, insert another battery to your FPV module. If this one is charged, your battery is dead.
Note: Do not let your battery fully discharged! It may cause it never to recharge again! After a flight, charge the battery to 50% for storage.
Go to the next page - The Gamepad Screen - General Look
Back to the PowerUp FPV User Guide