Remove the slanted cardboard insert, and turn it over. To release the FPV module, cut carefully the four plastic bands.
Your kit contains:
- POWERUP FPV module
- VR viewer
- Battery - 550 mAh LI-PO rechargeable.
- micro USB cable, for charging and PC connection.
- Spare propellers - left and right
- Spare bumper
- A microfiber cloth, to clean the camera lens the google cardboard lenses and the phone screen.
- An elastic velcro strap, to secure the phone to theVR viewer. Please note: this is not intended for strapping the viewer to your head!
- "Preparing for Takeoff" User Guide, with basic instructions.
- Eight, high quality A3 black paper templates, printed with folding lines.
- Fiber carbon Cross Bar for affixing the wing dihedral angle.
See a movie of unboxing here (TBD).
Go to the next page - The Gamepad Screen - General Look
Back to the PowerUp FPV User Guide