- Download the POWERUP FPV App
Android App direct download If you cannot access Google Play, use this Dropbox link to download the App to you smartphone.
Note: before connecting we recommend to switch to Flight Mode to avoid any interferences.
- Insert a fully charged battery to your airplane.
Important: leave the airplane on a flat surface for the first three seconds after the LEDs are green! This will end the sensor calibration process.
- Turn Wi-Fi “On” on your mobile device and select the PowerUp_123ABC network (numbers or letters may vary).
- Wait until the connection is established.
- Launch the POWERUP FPV App.
- The App will start with the Gamepad screen. You should see a live video on your screen, signal strength is live, and the battery should be full.
You can turn off your airplane, without the need to take out the battery, by using the red On/Off switch, located on the back, below the battery.
Go to the next page - Preparation For Flight, Location And Wind
Back to the PowerUp FPV User Guide