Make sure your airplane is not far from you and above the desired landing area
Press Abort. This gives the autopilot the control! From now on till landing you do not control the airplane
The airplane will commence the Return Home (RH) pattern. The Buzzer will start beeping, to indicate the RH process was activated
Note: Once you activated Abort during flight, this cannot be undone. After landing you will be able to regain control
Note: In RH, the Autopilot calculate its location, and set its heading toward you. After the right time, it will spiral down to land. Calculation is based on wind and speed, and may not be highly accurate!
- To land safely, direct your airplane to a soft area of the ground, clear of obstacles and people
- Check the wind direction, and set a course to land into the wind
- Reduce throttle to 40% and maintain your direction
- With time you will be able to direct your airplane to the exact place you want it to land at
Upon landing the motors will shut down. Press the Abort again to set it in Launch; you are ready for your next flight
Recording will stop 30 seconds after landing (TBD), and the buzzer will beep, to help you locate the airplane
Note: You can activate the buzzer before that, if needed - just press the Buzzer button. You can also cut it off by using the same button.
Important: Never pick up your airplane by the wings. Grasp it only by the FPV Module or the keel.
- If this is your last flight of the day, take out the battery.
Go to the next page - VR Flight: Before The First Flight
Back to the PowerUp FPV User Guide