This is not a toy!
Age Recommendation: Not for children under 14 years.
- Always keep the propellers away from eyes and fingers. Always attach the POWERUP FPV module to a paper airplane before inserting the battery. Whenever the airplane is turned on, keep the propellers away from your eyes and fingers by holding the airplane firmly or by placing it down with the propellers pointing away from your body.
Be sure to take the following precautions:
- Throw To Fly default mode, the propellers will start spinning once the airplane senses acceleration during take off and while throttle is pushed up, NOTE that if you press the launch button and throttle up, accidental nudging of the plane may trigger the Throw To Fly and start the propellers, NEVER leave the module unattended with the throttle up and unlocked.
- Individuals with long hair should pull their hair back and fasten it with an elastic band. If hair becomes caught in the propeller, detach the propeller from the motor to release the hair.
- Never allow the propeller to get close to anyone’s eyes.
- Before holding the airplane in your hand or making any adjustments to it, make sure the Throttle slider is in the lowest position and the Launch button is showing Launch. Never hold the propeller while throttle is raised. If propeller is jammed reduce throttle immediately. Resolve the reason before raising the throttle again.
- To avoid damaging the POWERUP FPV module, always attach it to a paper airplane before activating the propellers. The use of the POWERUP FPV module in an environment with electrostatic discharge, may cause the video recording to malfunction. In this case the user is required to reset the recording by restarting the video recording again.