1. Make sure that your battery is fully charged. Read this article.
2. If your POWERUP FPV App is open, force stop it.
2. Insert the battery into the airplane to turn it on and wait for steady green lights on the top LEDs.
4. Set your smartphone to "Airplane mode", enable WiFi.
5. Select the PowerUp-xxxxxx WiFi network.
6. Open the POWERUP FPV App.
7. Watch this video on how to connect the POWERUP FPV WiFi network to the smartphone.
1. iPhone6Plus and iPhone7Plus must be set to "airplane mode" before connecting.
2. The airplane has to calibrate it's sensors before connecting to the App,
After connecting the WiFi network, place the airplane on a steady surface and open the App.
The calibration should take a few seconds and then the video will show.
If the video doesn't show, kill the App, wait for 5 seconds and launch it again.