- Always trim your module and airplane before flying.
- Use the Trim Card for your first flights until you get the hang of it.
- If you replaced your POWERUP module or airplane, you must trim again.
- Always trim one surface at a time and observe the effect.
- Never hold your airplane by the wing this may change the trim settings.
- Make very small adjustments each time you trim.
- Raising the elevators too excessively will turn them into air-brakes which will increase drag slow down your plane and reduce your flight performance.