- Prefer to choose a windless day on your first flights, flying in windy condition is not easy, your airplane may be affected by turbulence or may drift away.
- Depending on your location, typically wind is calmer in the morning or evening.
- You can plan your flying day and location using a wind app like Windy
- Identify the wind direction i.e - Where the wind is coming from.
- Always launch your airplane heading exactly into the wind.
- Consider your flight path before your takeoff.
- Toss your airplane gently and let the motor do the rest.
- High humidity can negatively impact the performance of your plane by affecting the rigidity of the paper. It is best to fly on dry days or with our waterproof templates.