This is not a toy!
Age Recommendation: Not for children under 14 years.
- Always keep the propellers away from eyes and fingers. Whenever the airplane is turned on, keep the propeller away from your eyes and fingers by holding the airplane firmly or by placing it down with the propeller pointing away from your body.
Be sure to take the following precautions:
- Individuals with long hair should pull their hair back and fasten it with an elastic band. If hair becomes caught in the propeller, detach the propeller from the motor to release the hair.
- Never allow the propeller to get close to anyone’s eyes.
- Never launch your airplane at someone.
- Never hold the propeller while the throttle is raised. If the propeller is jammed, reduce throttle immediately and shut down the unit, you must resolve the reason for the jam before turning on the unit and raising the throttle again. WARNING - Do not touch a jammed motor as it could get very hot.
- Recovering an airplane, stuck in a tree or on a rooftop is VERY dangerous. Note that attempting to recover is not recommended and may cause serious injury and even death, and is done at your own risk.
- Before holding the airplane in your hand or making any adjustments to it, verify that the throttle in the app is in the locked position so that the propeller do not turn accidentally
- To avoid damaging the POWERUP Smart Module, always attach it to a paper airplane before activating the propeller.
- Do not fly in rain, sleet, electrical storms or other adverse weather conditions.