Unboxing and assembly instructions
IMPORTANT! always straighten the antenna to a vertical position, this will maximize your control range.
- You will need a pair of scissors and tape for the assembly.
- Use the included Invader model as your first plane. It is easy to fold and flies like a charm.
- We highly recommend to tape the cross-bar to the wings on both sides. This component can get disconnected and lost during hard crashes.
This is how your airplane should look like after assembly. Be sure to apply tape as shown in the video.
Landing Gear - assembly instructions
- Always start with hand launch before trying ground takeoff and landing. The landing gear should be used only with the Onslaught template which is specifically designed for this feature.
- Be sure to trim your airplane before you fly.
- If your landing gear does not level your plane properly on the ground you can carefully bend the wires to achieve a proper leveled takeoff position.
- Never steer your plane on the ground at home, lint may collect on the props and jam the motors.
Night Flight - assembly instructions
- Before flying at night, be sure you master flying during day time.
- Avoid flying in windy conditions.
- The Night Flight kit is designed to work best with the Invader water proof template, which is supplied with the POWERUP Template kit. the waterproof template ensures that humidity, which is more common at night time, will not affect the flight performance of your plane.