The POWERUP Trim Card
- Bend both elevators up slightly. If you bend them too far, they will act as air brakes rather than elevators.
- Use your trim card as a gauge to preset the correct up angle of your elevators. This is especially important on your first flights. Later you can make adjustments on your own accordingly to the flight performance of your plane.
- If your airplane stalls (pitches up), bend the elevators slightly down.
- If your airplane nose dives, bend the elevators slightly up.
- Always make one change at a time when you trim, test, and trim again.
- Never hold your airplane by the wing, this will distort your trim settings.
- Attach the cross bar to the shaft of your Smart Module. This will help hold the wing load and provides a flat dihedral angle for advanced maneuvering.