PRIMARY ANALYSIS: Autopilot is trying to stabilize an unstable airplane in the roll or Yaw axis
- Your airplane does not have a positive dihedral angle to balance unintended roll actions. Remove the crossbar if plane redgidity permits and raise the dihedral of your plane’s wings.
- Roll or Yaw Autopilot loop is forcing too hard the auto correction. Go to the Tuning screen section to learn how to adjust your planes autopilot HERE
- Airplane wing-span is too large. Fly other planes with a smaller wing span.
- Wind gusts are causing your plane to rock back and forth. Fly in better weather conditions without wind
- Your plane is flying too close to stall angle (high Alfa angle). Move the CG of the plane to the front of the plane by sliding the module slightly to the front.