PRIMARY ANALYSIS: The airplane pitches up, loses speed, and then dives.
- The elevators are generating too much down force on the rear of the plane. Reduce the angle of the elevators slightly.
- The center of gravity (CG) is located too far toward the rear of the plane. Move the CG forward by sliding the module slightly forward.
- Your airplane is flying too quickly. 4.0, reduce throttle. Also consider reducing your launch speed, especially in windy conditions.
- The center of lift (CL) is located too far toward the front of the plane. Move the CL towards the rear by increasing the wing surface. Flatten the wing tips or change the plane’s design.
- Pitch Autopilot loop is forcing too hard the auto correction. Go to the Tuning screen section to learn how to adjust your planes autopilot HERE
- Pitch Angle of the Autopilot is set too high. Go to the Tuning screen section to learn how to adjust your planes autopilot HERE