- Fully charge the Smart Module’s battery (see the Preflight section).
- Turn on the Smart Module. The indicator light on the Smart Module flashes slowly.
- For Android smartphones, enable "location" on your phone.
- Open the PowerUp smartphone app. The screen says Searching.
- Wait until a connection is established (5-10 seconds). A message on the smartphone app says In Use, and the indicator light on the Smart Module double-flashes slowly.
- On the app screen, make sure that the battery level is full. Note: The battery charge level indicator is only for reference. Always make sure that the indicator light has stopped flashing rapidly before you disconnect the Smart Module from the power source.
Go to the next step - Test Flights
Back to the PowerUp 3.0 User Guide