With our latest version, you can control the plane with the motion of your hand for both roll and thrust control.
You can even launch the plane with the same hand you are controlling the plane by.
Slide the main screen to the right.
- In the Setting screen, choose Thrust Control - Motion.
- Throttle is locked; motor is set to zero.
- Slide the screen back to the left to get back to the main screen.
- Insert your phone into a pouch and attach it to your wrist.
Note: Make sure your hand is pointing to the ground at all times, to avoid hurting yourself from the propeller!
- Battery level
Note: If the battery charge level indicator is in the yellow area, you have only about 15 seconds left. Recharge the Smart Module.
- Control surfaces
- Electric rudder
2. Face the wind.
3. Hold the plane with your throwing hand, and point to the ground with it.
4. Double-tap on the main screen to unlock the throttle.
5. Raise your right hand and prepare to launch the plane.
Note: When the your hand is too close to your face, the motor is set to zero, as a safety feature.
6. Launch, by gently pushing the plane forward. Leave your hand in an upward position to maintain full RPM!
Note: The moment you hand is pointing forward, the application senses the launch and set the motor to maximum thrust.
Go to the next step - Flying
Or see our tips for flying with Gesture Control.
Back to the PowerUp 3.0 User Guide