Observe your airplane:
- Observe that all parts are in place and intact: propellers, Cross-Bar, bumper, Bottom clips. (A damaged unit should not be used).
- Verify that all folds are neat and symmetrical.
- Verify that the plane is tucked all the way into the front clips.
- Straighten any warps and kinks as these may affect your flight.
- Wings slightly raised and should touch the stabilizer on both sides.
- Elevators - slightly raised.(use Trim Card)
- Fiber carbon body - flat on the wings and taped in place.