- Verify that your propellers are rotating freely, do not add thrust if your propeller is jammed, this could damage your module permanently.
- Check your differential thrust change when you tilt your phone lef and right. This is best done is low thrust levels. You should also see the white plane on your screen moving left and right accordingly.
- Check your gyro functionality by tilting your plane right and left. You should see the artificial horizon react accordingly.
- Check Autopilot pitch control - increase thrust to 10% and increase the plane pitch angle, you should hear the thrust reducing accordingly.
- Always reduce thrust to zero after landing/crashing.