- Inspect the batteries in the charger; replace if needed, use only AA 1.5 volt.
Note: Do not use rechargeable batteries!
- Fold a paper airplane; use our templates here.
Note: We recommend to start with either the Trainer or the Invader templates.
- Cut the elevators and rudder, according to the template
- Attach the module to the airplane.
- Check that the rod is not pointing up, it should always be parallel to the wings surface.
Go to the next step - Testing The Airplane: Motor Off
Please sign in to leave a comment.