1. Poor folding or the asymmetric structure of the plane.
2. Warping the paper during the folding process.
3. Flying on a windy day.
4. Excessive airplane adjustments.
5. Applying too much force when launching.
6. Not launching into the wind.
7. Lifting the airplane by the wing, thus changing the wing structure.
8. Trying again and again without applying a corrective action.
1. First launches may not be successful. Learn from each launch by identifying, adjusting and trying again.
2. Always use fresh batteries, never use rechargeable ones, since the voltage is too low.
3. Landing on hard surfaces can cause the propeller to detach from the motor. If that happens, stop the motor with the charger and re-install the detached propeller so that the concave side is pointing backwards.
4. When flying inside a gym, make sure that the air conditioner isn't creating any abnormal turbulence. If this is the case request that it be shut off.
5. When all else fails, fold a new airplane.