1. Check Control surfaces:
- For a steady right bank - adjust the rudder slightly to the right.
- For a straight flight - adjust the rudder according to the setting of the test flight.
2. Face the wind.
3. Charge the motor for 10 to 20 seconds
Warning - do not charge the motor for more then 20 seconds!
4. Launch immediately into the wind with a gentle push.
5. Observe, identify, and correct the settings of the control surfaces.
Go to the next step - Applying the Corrective Cycle
Please sign in to leave a comment.